VASO6 – 30 caps
or 4 fortnightly payments of $14.99 with More info
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dramatic Pumps & Vascularity*
- The Hottest Pump Ingredient of 2018!
- Increases Nitric Oxide*
- Improves Endurance & Exercise Performance*
- The FIRST & Original Single Ingredient VASO6!
Introducing SNS VASO6™, the FIRST, Original, and up to this point ONLY solo VASO6™ product on the market.
WHY YOU NEED SNS VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a clinically researched, licensed ingredient that has been taking the supplement industry by storm and has become so popular that some of the biggest supplement companies in the world are using it and even building entire products around it. Users love it, reviews are off the chart, and feedback indicates pumps that are so great they are borderline painful and reports of people feeling more pumped on their non-training days than they previously did even after their workouts.
Not only will you get pumps, you’ll look out of this world.
At 300 mg. per serving, we are offering the full clinically studied dosage at a cost effective price….. something that SNS has come to be known for!
Supplementing with VASO6™ can lead to:
- An increase in endurance*
- An increase in nitric oxide*
- An increase in exercise performance*
- A dramatic increase in pumps and vascularity*
Now, let’s delve in and read more about this AWESOME new ingredient that EVERYONE is talking about:
First, Why Buy VASO6™ Solo?
This is an easy question to answer – do you only want increased pumps and vascularity on your workout days, or do you want to your friend, co-workers & fellow gym goers to be envious & wonder how you stay that pumped and vascular all day even on your non-workout days?
SNS VASO6™ can be taken along with your favorite pre-workout if it doesn’t contain VASO6™ or even if it does, SNS VASO6™ can be taken on your non-workout days to keep you pumped and vascular.
Vaso6™ is a gallate-enhanced oligomer made up of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production. Vaso6™ can be derived from the extracts of grape seed or green tea (1).
Vaso6™ is superior to any epicatechin on the market for pumps and endurance. Vaso6™ provides excellent pumps and endurance, and has several university backed studies behind it. It is also a patented ingredient. Vaso6™ converts to 50% nitric oxide (for reference, Citrulline only converts to 5% nitric oxide).
Research has shown that extracts of grape seeds (GSE) causes endothelium dependent relaxation (EDR) activity in vitro. EDR activity involves the release of endothelial nitric oxide (NO) release and subsequent increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (GMP) levels in the vascular smooth muscle cells ultimately increasing vasodilation and blood flow (1).
Isolation and characterization of GSE identified the extract was separated into seven fractions (A–G). Only fractions (D–G) were EDR-active so they were further separated into 25 individual compound peaks by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), 16 of which were EDR active. Analysis of these 16 peaks identified Procyanidin content, which are oligomeric compounds formed from catechin and epicatechin molecules. Peak G6, a trimeric procyanidin gallate, was identified as the peak that had the highest EDR activity (2-3).
SNS Vaso6™ contains only the peaks and fractions of GSE with the highest EDR activity including peak G6, hence the name Vaso6™ (2-3).
Vaso6 is a gallate-enhanced oligomer made up of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers that is a powerful stimulator of nitric oxide production. It can be derived from the extracts of grape seed or green tea. Research has shown that extracts of grape seeds (GSE) causes endothelium dependent relaxation (EDR) activity in vitro. EDR activity involves the release of endothelial nitric oxide (NO) release and subsequent increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate (GMP) levels in the vascular smooth muscle cells ultimately increasing vasodilation and blood flow.
Each capsule of SNS VASO6™ contains the clinically studied dosage of this exciting ingredient – 300 mg. Please follow label directions.
Stacking & Synergy:
VASO6™ is versatile and stacks great with other products such as SNS Agmatine XT, Citrulline Malate, Focus XT, & other select SNS products for improved, synergistic results.
- Fitzpatrick DF, Fleming C, Bing B, Maggi DA, Malley MO. Isolation and Characterization of Endothelium – Dependent Vaso relaxing Compounds from Grape Seeds. J Agric Food Chem. 2000;204:6384-6390.
- Lorenz M, Wessler S, Follmann E, et al. A Constituent of Green Tea, Epigallocatechin-3-gallate, Activates Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase by a Phosphatidylinositol-3-OH-kinase-, cAMP-dependent Protein Kinase-, and Akt-dependent Pathway and Leads to Endothelial-dependent Vasorelaxation. J Biol Chem. 2004;279(7):6190-6195. doi:10.1074/jbc.M309114200.
- Kim JA, Formoso G, Li Y, et al. Epigallocatechin gallate, a green tea polyphenol, mediates NO-dependent vasodilation using signaling pathways in vascular endothelium requiring reactive oxygen species and fyn. J Biol Chem. 2007;282(18):13736-13745. doi:10.1074/jbc.M609725200.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|