- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
BIO GRO will help build muscle, recover faster and increase strength
8-week clinical results: +6.3 lbs of mass, +120 lbs on leg press
Contains exclusive Bio-Pro® Bio-Active Peptides
Easy Mixing | Sugar Free | Gluten Free | Stimulant Free
What Is BIO-GRO?
BIO-GRO is a true “game-changer” from iSatori. The first to introduce a new breed of designer supplementation called Bio-Active Peptides. You can think of BIO-GRO as “fertilizer for your muscles.” The ultra-concentrated Bio-Pro Bio Active Peptides found only in BIO-GRO work best when taken daily and should be the base of any serious trainer’s program. BIO-GRO is the true catalyst to help drive lean muscle growth, improved strength and decreased recovery time.
What are Bio-Active Peptides?
The engineered Bio-Active Peptides (or BAP’s) found only in BIO-GRO use a world-leading manufacturing method, whereby cleaved protein fragments are extracted from the highest grade bovine colostrum, which are then centrifuged and micro-concentrated to form a low molecular weight, highly bioavailable powder, yielding an exact concentration of bioactive: Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP’s), Growth Factors, Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA), Lactoferrin, Fibroblast-GF .
Who should use BIO-GRO?
BIO-GRO should be used by anyone who is interested in developing or maintaining more lean body mass and enhancing recovery from exercise or sport. This would include bodybuilders, fitness, figure, or physique competitors; and athletes competing in any sport, whether collegiate, professional, or recreational. Or, anyone who finds it difficult (or too costly) to consume higher amounts of protein in a day and would rather rely on a more concentrated form of the bio-actives the body will use to amplify protein synthesis.
Can women use BIO-GRO?
Absolutely! Many athletic women already do. Because BIO-GRO contains almost zero calories, zero fat, and zero sugars, it is perfect for dieters or women who are calorie- or carb-conscience yet want the bioactive benefits of protein to help develop and maintain lean body tissue. And BIO-GRO requires only one tiny scoop (1.5 grams) compared to a large-sized protein shake (25 grams or more), that can leave your stomach feeling full of gas and bloated. What’s more, Bio-Gro is derived from a natural source and is safe for anyone to consume.
How do I use BIO-GRO?
Mix 1 serving of BIO-GRO twice daily in liquid such as a protein shake, pre-workout, or amino drink, and thoroughly agitate or blend; or mix with soft foods such as oatmeal, cereal, or yogurt. BIO-GRO can be taken anytime with or without food.
What does BIO-GRO taste like?
BIO-GRO is virtually tasteless and can be mixed in just about any drink or soft food and taken with or without food.
What can I expect from using it?
BIO-GRO was designed to augment an important physiological function to a greater capacity than it can on its own (no matter how much protein or aminos you consume). It does this by assisting your body to signal and accelerate the rate at which it processes the building and re-building of muscle tissue, called protein synthesis. By doing so, you can develop lean body mass at a faster rate, more efficiently. Additionally, and equally important, you should notice a reduction in recovery time after bouts of intense exercise or weight training. Therefore, BIO-GRO should be used daily and consistently over time, just as you would food or other sources of protein. And better yet, so far as the anecdotal reports suggests, the more you use, the better and more profound its effects.
Are there any scientific studies to support BIO-GRO?
Yes. To date, there are over 32 clinical studies, which demonstrate the positive effects of the primary ingredient inside BIO-GRO, including improvements in lean body mass, performance, recovery, strength, and immune function, and more are currently underway.
- Antonio, J, Sanders, MS, and Darin, VG, “The effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in active men and women,” Nutrition, 2001, 243-247.
- Buckley, JD, et al., “Bovine colostrum supplementation during endurance running training improves recovery, but not performance,” Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 2002, 65-79
- Buckley, JD, Brinkworth, GD, and Abbott, MJ, “Effect of bovine colostrum on anaerobic exercise performance and plasma insulin-like growth factor 1,” Journal of Sports Sciences , 2003, 577-588
- Christiansen, Scott, et al., “Chemical composition and nutrient profile of low molecular weight fraction of bovine colostrums,” Int Dairy Journal, 2010, September 20.8.630-636
- Coombes, JS, et al., “Dose effects of oral bovine colostrum on physical work capacity in cyclists,” Medicine and Science in Sports & Exercise, 2002, 1184-1188
- Crooks, CV, et al., “The effect of bovine colostrum supplementation on salivary IgA in distance runners,” Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab , 2004, 47-64
- Davison, G, et al., “Bovine colostrum supplementation attenuates the decrease of salivary lysozyme and enhances the recovery of neutrophil function after prolonged exercise,” British Journal of Nutrition, 2010, 1425-1432
- Hofman, Z, et al., “The effect of bovine colostrum supplementation on exercise performance in elite field hockey players,” Int J Sport Nutri Exerc Metab , 2002, 461-469
- Marshall-Gradisnik, SM, et al., “Psychological improvements in healthy males after eight weeks of concentrated bovine colostrum supplementation,” 2003 Foods for Life Conference, Incorporating International Dairy Federation (p. 197), 2003, Melbourne: Australian Journal of Dairy Technology
- Shing, CM, et al., “The influence of bovine colostrum supplementation on exercise performance in highly trained cyclists,” British Journal Sports Medicine, 2006, 797-801
- Shing, CM, et al., “Effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on immune variables in highly trained cyclists,” Journal of Applied Physiology, 2007, 1113-1122