Head Honcho RHODIOLA ROSEA
or 4 fortnightly payments of $13.74 with More infoCompare
- Reviews (0)
Why Reduce Stress?
High amounts of stress can be the underlying issue to many factors such as lack of sleep, low motivation, forgetfulness and brain fog coming in the way of reaching your true potential . By finding ways to minimise and control stress, you’re one step closer to becoming the best you!
Rhodiola Rosea 60g – Caramel
Rhodiola rosea combines the highest quality, fully-tested Rhodiolife® with delicious natural caramel flavour Allergen-Free, Vegan-Friendly & Non-GMO. Great for controlling stress and cortisol levels, Rhodiola rosea will leave you feeling more in control and ready to dominate!
Rhodiolife® is a registered trademark of Nektium Pharma S.L.
The Head Honcho Supplement Rhodiola Difference
- Fully tested raw materials (We’ll even show you documents on request)
- Manufactured and packed within an Australian GMP certified facility
- Formulating products backed by scientific literature
- All natural, high-quality branded ingredients also backed with literature
- 40 day guide on how to use Rhodiola Rosea for full benefits
- FREE gift on purchase
- FREE shipping Australia-Wide
- GMO Free, Allergen Free and Vegan Friendly
WHY RHODIOLA ROSEA?
– First thing in the morning on an empty stomach
– Use with coffee, tea, smoothies or even water
– Refer to the Head Honcho Rhodiola Rosea 40 Day Stress Reduction Challenge on how to make full use of this product. Link Below!
Rhodiola Rosea is used for benefits such as anti-anxiety, anti-stress, reduce fatigue, improve concentration, memory and giving you a slight boost in energy all thanks to the rosavins and salidroside actives within the herb.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 1 scoop (1,000mg) to any smoothie, tea or coffee (Approx. 250ml) and stir until powder has fully dissolved
TIP: For maximum benefits, take in the morning on an empty stomach.
Please Note: Container content is half full however contains 60 servings of high potency Rhodiola rosea with a 1 gram serving scoop.
DO NOT TAKE WITH MAOI INHIBITORS